NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 20 April 2012

I know Simon has apologised for our sporadic blogs recently but I feel that I should also send mine. There just weren't enough hours in the day over Easter to get everything completed.

It's quietened down somewhat this week, although saying that we have still had a good number customers through the door. We've completed on two boats that we had for sale and I have just taken a deposit on Tom Sandles. We must be averaging on about one and a half boats a week, which I am sure some of the bigger brokers would also like to be doing. It must be our friendly approach and sensible pricing. If you are thinking of putting your boat up for sale. Don't hesitate to contact Simon or myself who will be happy to talk you through the process and give you an idea on what sought of price we think that your boat should be marketed at.

Today seems to have flown by. Simon, Amanda (that's his partner), Bernard and I unfortunately had to attend a funeral at High Offley church this afternoon, which left Ange, Kim, Fred, Simon, Mick and Matt hard at work here at Norbury.

That's everything to report for today. I will try and get some pictures of the progress of the repainting of Calstock tomorrow.

Until then,

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment