NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Where did that go?

Well I don't know where my holiday went, it only seemed like yesterday that I was driving to the airport and now I am back at work sat at my desk typing the blog up, I could go on and on about the weather but I gather that it has been pretty stunning while I have been away and now look at it, its raining, I picked the wrong week to have off, sorry for the lack of blog yesterday, it has been a really busy couple of days, its a sign that the kids are off, it always has a big impact on how busy we get.
Today was not as manic as yesterday and David informs me that Yesterday was no where near as busy as last week, maybe I did pick the right week to be off, David is now having a few days well earned rest and has gone off boating, you see we just cant get away from boats! The lads have all been busy today with there respective jobs, Steve has 95% finished the moorings, just a couple of small jobs to complete, he has been digging up just out side the shop, we are resurfacing the area directly in from of the chandlery door where the crane sets up to load boats in to the water, the old slabs having broken up over the years of heavy abuse caused by cranes and big vehicles, it will be a big improvement once done, i might even get some pictures tomorrow.

That's it from me for today.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment