NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Tuesday 17 April 2012

sporadic blogging

I must apogolise for the sporadic manner in which our blog has been written latley, partly the reason is the school holidays which have caused us to be really busy, throw in to the mix me having last Friday off and this Monday and that has left David in charge, when either of us are out of the office it does make the day go quite quickly and we dont always get done what we set out to do in the morning, hence why I am writing the blog at seven o'clock at night, but instead of being in the office I am sat by a nice open fire with my feet up, I was not in on Friday as I had a long weekend and went down to my boat and took that for a spin this weekend, the weather was good, the boat performed faultlessly and I has a lovely time however I had Monday off as I was as sick as a pig, I must have picked up some sort of bug over the weekend that rendered me next to useless yesterday and the last thing I wanted to do was give any of the staff it so I did the decent thing and stayed at home, bored stupid but at least I was out of harms way!

Its still busy at work even though the kids are now back at school although we don't have many boats out at present, we have seen a fair of boats passing through Norbury, we have also seen a fair few stop on the wharf to take advantage of out excellent deals, I have been busy today dealing with brokerage queries, that side of things at the moment does seem to be keeping us very busy, I cant remember how many boats we have sold in the last two weeks but its a few and we have had more turn up to be sold, its amazing how long it takes to just sort out the infernal paperwork, anyway I have just had my dinner land in front of me, and given the choice of typing up the blog or tucking in to my home made fish pie, well I think you can guess the answer to that one.

Simon.

2 comments: