NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Tuesday 19 March 2013

start of spring?



The official start of spring, believe it or not is the 20the March, tomorrow! Well I really wish that someone would have a word with ‘him upstairs’ because I awoke this morning to it snowing, I arrived at work to see the boats covered in snow, I WANT SPRING TO COME NOW, I am getting fed up with having to light the fires and feeling bitterly cold, lets hope that spring is just around the corner!

It hasn’t been a busy day here at Norbury today, it is definitely a case of ‘feast or famine’ here on the wharf at the moment, one day we are flat out, and I mean flat out and then the next it is like the world has ended as its incredibly quiet, The lads who are in have all been busy though on different private jobs, Our new painter Richard has been stripping the old paint off a boat (horrible job) Simon has fitted a new rudder shaft and stern shaft to a boat in the dry dock while Fred has been blacking, moving boats and painting an engine room, and the girls and me have been working in the office, adding items on to our ebay shop, other than that its been a bit of a boring day!

Lets hope tomorrow is a bit more exciting
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment