NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 15 March 2013

we have found the jack

As the title suggests, We have been looking for a jack for quite sometime now. Nobody knew of its whereabouts, not me they all said, we haven't seen it, well I knew it was nothing to do with me, I don't even know what you do with one. It was found floating around in the engine compartment of the van... Mmmm.
Well it has been a busy day here at Norbury today, lots going on.We had three shared boats return, all had a good time and no issues to report.
We had Sphinx go out this afternoon for the weekend and Wharf Cottage has new residents. Phantom is out for a short break tomorrow and Prince out tomorrow for a week.
Bernard has been working on a private job, Mr Handbag has been doing turnarounds on the shared boats and Joyce and Mrs Handbag have both been out cleaning the cottage and boats.
Lynn has been sat at the boss's computer putting items on EBay for sale as Simon has gone to fetch a boat that will be going onto brokerage, he has taken Amanda with him to do the locks, good luck Amanda:-)
I have been playing catch up after a day off and Mrs Tupp has been quite busy in the Tea Room and generally making a nuisance of herself. David has been busy outside today and asked me to write a blog, this is the best I can come up with today as my tea is calling, til next time, bye..... Ange.

No comments:

Post a Comment