NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Another scourcher!

I don't really need to mention the fact that today has been another scorcher, but it seems to have been a bit warmer than yesterday, I spoke with my mom earlier and she said that it was getting a bit much, I Said don't be so daft its superb and looooooooong may it continue, although I am not a fan of really hot weather I do think that this is just bearable,but after the last few poor summers its really wonderful.

Its been busy down here today, not many boats moving but the place has been busy and the phone has been relentless all day long, lots of boats being booked and work being booked in, A possible new hire boat for us to operate, and some details of a boat that someone wants us to sell, plus many more enquiries that have kept Ange, Me and Joyce going all day, the lads have all been busy today Simon making new lockers, Lee and Mick removing windows and cleaning steel work up prior to refitting the windows, whilst Richard has been applying paint to the boat in the wet dock, three day boats went out first thing this morning and as yet only two have come back, the third cant be far away (I hope)

We are running another Wowcher deal shortly so you need to register with Wowcher to see what we are offering, but by the way these offers are being taken up and the professionalism that the people at Wowcher have I suspect that we will be doing many more offers with them and some unusual ones too.

That's it from me for today except that I have to go and sort out a ladies gas BBQ on the way home, and no its not an excuse for a sneaky beer ion the way home!

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment