NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Sunday 28 July 2013

I don't know where the past week has gone. It only feels like yesterday that I was sat here at the computer writing the a blog last Sunday. I took my own boat down to Audlem on Wednesday and I was surprised to see how quiet the canal is. Even at prime locations there was plenty of room to tie up. Where are all the boats? Has the recession really hit that hard? It's been the Transport Festival in Audlem today, hence the reason why I took my boat down. I didn't get chance to see it in full swing but I understand that there were some 200 vehicles there today and a good selection of at least 40 old boats. It's been a busy day here at Norbury too, hence the short blog for tonight! Regards, David

No comments:

Post a Comment