NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Thursday 24 May 2012

Any one want a job?

As you know we often have boats dotted around the system that we need to get moved, usually they are powered craft but i have an unusual request, I have bought a couple of ex BWB work flats and I need to get them back to Norbury, I did make a small mistake as one of them is in Welsh pool so that wont be coming back by water!! you would have thought that I would have known better, anyway that one will come back by road, so my request is this, if anyone is passing up through Greensforge on the Staffs and Worcs canal within the next couple ofr weeks would they tow this little 30 foot work flat back towards Norbuy or even 'cut end' for doing this i will donate 100 litres of the red stuff for your trouble, now that's got to be worth it, if you are interested please let me know ASAP via the normal channels.

Regards
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment