NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 28 May 2012

Now, I'm not one to moan (well not that anyway!) but the heat has been so intensive over the past week, that it has actually got to me today and I became a bit short tempered. I can assure you that doesn't happen often, so I hope that nobody has thought me to be rude! I hear that there are thunderstorms on their way, so you might have to batten down the hatches tonight.

Simon left yesterday morning to tow a boat back from Greensforge that we have brought. There'll be some more information about it in forthcoming blogs, so I won't give too much away! Anyway, he has arrived back with it this afternoon.

Bernard has been blacking the boats that we have got on the dock, whilst Mick has been working on a multitude of boats. I'm also pleased to say that Steve is back from his five week break and is working hard on a part refit that we have got on. Lorraine and Kim have been busy looking after the tearoom and cleaning boats.

I'm now off for a couple of days to recharge my batteries!

Until next time,

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment