NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Saturday 26 May 2012

Thanks to Ange for writing the blog last night. It just so happened that we had other things on our minds as it was my birthday yesterday and we rushed over to the Junction Inn as soon as we locked the doors for a well earned pint (or two...). The Junction put on a fantastic spread for me (with a special thanks to Ali) and during the course of the evening I had some thirty five friends visit from far and wide.

We had three dayboats go out this morning and we have turned a few hire boats round today. It's been amazingly busy again. The sun certainly brings the crowds out. I'm not sure what the temperature has been today, but it has been HOT! I must admit that it has been pleasant to have a cool breeze.

That's about it from me today - think I'm going to have an early night...

Best regards, David.

P.S. Eddie has just been in and told me that it has been 33°C today.

No comments:

Post a Comment