NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Saturday 24 November 2012

Hi all it's Denise here. I'm the Catering Manager (as David calls me).

It's been a wet miserable day here, but I've been busy in the kitchen cooking Full English Breakfasts, Bacon and Sausage baps and serving cups of tea and coffee. We've now got Burger's back on the menu, so David and Ange had one each for lunch and I even made David pink mayonnaise...

We've had a dayboat out today. I bet they were a bit chilly, but they really enjoyed themselves. It was Nelly's and Boo's birthday (that's Kim's twins).

Mrs. Ward (that's Ange) has been busy tidying the Chandlery and working on her computer. She was showing me how to take hire boat bookings yesterday. I'm getting used to doing it now, but I still have a few problems with the mouse!

The lads have been cold outside, so they have been in asking for cups of teas to keep them warm. Mick has been doing all sorts on different boats today. Poor Freddie has been cold and wet today, but he has had his banana suit on to keep the worst of the weather off, bless him... Steve has been doing some winter works on Phantom.

David has been re-writing the brochure that Simon deleted off of the computer. He has had Simon's heater to keep him warm whilst he has been sat at his computer.

That's it from me. If your at a loose end tomorrow, come and have some lunch and your sure to be kept entertained!

Love Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment