NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Sunday 17 February 2013

What a lovely day it has been today. It was about -2°C when I got up this morning, but the temperature soon climbed in to double figures. The sun has shone all day and the sky has been blue. I think it is going to be another cold one tonight...

It's been very busy during the day. Ange, Denise and Lynn have been flat out in the tearoom most of the afternoon. We even had about twenty scooters turn up for refreshments. I managed to catch a photograph of them for you all to see.


I captured it as "Spring has finally sprung..." A bit of sunshine and it brings folks in their flocks!

Bernard and Fred have undocked Defiant and docked a private boat which Fred subsequently has pressure washed whilst Bernard and Steve put Victory and Defiant in the paint dock.

I am expecting Simon back tomorrow, so I am sure he will tell you all about his holiday!

I'm off for a little light refreshment myself now.

Best regards,

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment