NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 20 February 2012

Lonely

Sorry for the lack of blog yesterday, I was at work with Angela as David was off enjoying himself and I had a rather busy day, I ended up leaving late as it was because i wanted to finish a quote that I had been working on, Today I have been lonely as I have had no David and No Angela, no Lorraine only Joyce to keep me company, I have been very busy as you can imagine! Its been a great day though and I am glad that it has been quiet as I would not have coped on my own if it had been really busy!

The lads have all been busy, Bernard has been down in the dry dock all day, he has been welding some chine angle production strips on to a shared owned boat and blacking the hull sides as well as servicing the engine so he has been a busy boy, Mick has finished a few jobs off on Princess as that is off out tomorrow and he has finished off re commissioning Opal 2 as that is out shortly,he then started on a private job that requires a lot of interesting jobs, that will keep him busy now until the end of March, Matt has been painting Ember, this is the last of the hire boats that is being done and after that he will be on to private work, I am sure he will be glad to see the back of the hire boats, Simon came in today to carry on with the welding on the new day boat and he is nearly finished, it will be finished tomorrow and me and David will be launching both day boats on Thursday.

That's it from me for today, until tomorrow.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment