NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 9 March 2012

Friday?

What happened to Friday? No sooner as we opened the doors this morning the fun began, it has been non stop all day, the phone has not stopped and the customers have kept on coming, I had big plans for today but you know what they say, 'the best laid plans of mice and men' I was planing on going out shopping today, well I finally managed to get out but I only achieved one warehouse as time was running out fast, I am typing the blog a little early today as I have to drop our boat movers up to Nottingham to collect a boat that is on its way here to be sold on our brokerage, so I have been on a time limit all day!

David, Angela, Lorraine, little Amy and Joyce have been keeping their eyes on the shop, the cleaning, the tea room and looking after the customers, and my dad has also been giving us a hand, he nipped up to Liverpool yesterday and fetched some new shop shelving and then erected it this morning, well sort of erected it, in between dropping it on the floor and recking every ones nerves as it clattered everywhere, we all feared the worst expecting to find him under a pile of racking and shelving, fortunately all was OK, any way all done now and as I type the girls as busy pricing and putting all the new goodies on the shelf, we are preparing for the Easter break and re stocking the shop for what we hope is going to be a busy period.

I cant comment on what all the lads have been up to today but David informs me that they have all been busy, all of the shared boats that were due to go out have done so without issue and the cottage has been turned around and is ready for its holiday makers for the next week, no hire boats out this week so it should be a quiet week on that front.

That's it from me for today, I hope you all have a good weekend
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment