NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 19 March 2012

Yipeeee

Yipeeeee its nearly home time but more importantly its only three days to go until I fly off on my very much needed holiday, I really am looking forward to it, but I will not be getting away from it all as I will still be boat, just in slightly warmer climate! Talking of climate, its been a gorgeous day today, the sun has been shining pretty much all day long, this morning when I opened the curtains I was treated to the sun streaming in to the bedroom however there had been a bit of a frost over night, that wont be for much longer though.

Its been a busy day at Norbury today, lots going on and lots of people around, the lads have all been kept bust on their respective jobs, the lads have also been busy on the moorings, I see that David gave you a very good report on the moorings yesterday, by the end of this week they will nearly finished, the surfaces will be done and then we just need to fence them off and then we can start on the next stage which will be constructing an access ramp, hand rails, new steel security gate with key code, and finally new pre-pay electric meters.

That's it from me for today as I have a meeting to have before I leave.
Until tomorrow
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment