NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Thursday 1 March 2012

The sun has got its hat on

WOW what a fantastic day it has been, I knew this morning as I reluctantly peeled back the curtains to see an orange glow behind the mist laden morning air that it was going to be a nice morning I was not prepared for it to be such a glorious day, the sun has beaten out its rays all day long without a cloud in the sky, not a whisper of the wind, and not a ripple on the canal it has been like a summers day, simply stunning! I suppose it is after all the first of March today and if the rest of this month stays like this I will be very happy.

As you can imagine it has been a very very very busy day, and I have now run out of time to finish off the blog as David is champing at the bit to lock up, so until tomorrow.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment