NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Wednesday 18 July 2012

I just don't know where the time is going to. The days seem to be flying by at the moment! The weather has been a bit better today. I had to go out and do some shopping to stock the shop up and it was like a proper summer's day as I was driving down with all the windows open on the van to let some air into the cab. By the time I returned back to the yard and went to have a look at the customers boat on the moorings, the heavens opened and I was instantly soaked from head to toe! It has dried up again this afternoon and as I type the sun is out, but I'm not certain that it will stay that way all evening.

I just can't believe the weather this year, I've never known anything like it. It really does slow the job down. I was talking to a builder this afternoon who came in for some diesel. This weather has really put him behind with the work that he had scheduled in.

Fred and Jake undocked the boat that has been on the dock since Sunday and docked another which will be blacked and have some other bits and bobs done over the next few days. Jake has also serviced a private boat whilst Simon has been doing some welding and finishing off bits on a regular customers boat. Lorraine and Ange have manned the shop and tearoom.

Until tomorrow.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment