NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Sunday 22 July 2012

It's been a scorcher today and I am assured that it is going to carry on for the next week. I've timed that right for having a few days off, haven't I?

Mick went out to a breakdown at Compton earlier and he said the van was showing the temperature at 29°C, but I think it may have got even hotter since then. I must admit, that I do like the heat and to see the sun out seems to cheer everyone up.

We've had three day boats out again, the parties have certainly had a good day for it. Bernard and Aaron have undocked the private boat that we had on the dock and have docked another which is owned by a lovely lady who travels the canal system on her own during the summer months. We've had to do a little bit of welding, so Bernard got that sorted this afternoon.

Kim, Lorraine and Jodie have been run off their feet in the tearoom, ably assisted by Denise and Joyce when required. Ange has been stocking the shop up, manning the phones and keeping on top of the day-to-day paperwork.

Regards,

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment