NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Thursday 26 July 2012

Stolen! STOLEN!!!!

I don't think so do you? while sat here waiting for the last of the flock to return so to speak (the day boats) Jodie said maybe its been stolen, well I laffed but I don't think she saw the funny side, after she had gone I did start to wonder at where it was and I thought that maybe she was right, at that point it came through the bridge hole and back on to the wharf, I sighed a sigh of relief as I didnt fancy the evening of looking for the damn thing up and down the canal, don't forget folks we now have three day boats based here and from the amazing price of £75.00 you could be enjoying a relaxing day out on the 'cut'

Its been a muggy day today, sun has been out but the air has been still making it quite a muggy one, I am not moaning, as far as I am concerned it can stay like this now until Christmas! Its hasn't been overly busy on the wharf but the girls in the tea room have been kept busy, not to much to report, Fred has blacked a boat, Steve has been varnishing a part refit that is nearing the end, Matt has been putting the final touches to the paint job in the dock, Jake has been on several private jobs and the fleet that is in at the moment and I have been doing quotes, checking jobs, getting a boat ready for a good customer of ours who's family are stopping on the boat for the night, Angela has been off today but she has still popped in now and again to say hello and do a few bits, I must say a big thanks to Ange for writing the blog up, its not that I cant be bothered its just that I have been busy at the end of each day, and I have no Internet at home at the moment,

That's it from me for today
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment