NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 21 December 2012

No so quiet

I have to say that I am a little surprised at just how busy it has been here at Norbury today, given how quiet it has been all week it has made today seem like a day in the summer, we even had lovely sunshine and blue Sky's to lift the winter blues! We have had people looking at boats, people on the wharf for services people in the shop buying last minute Christmas presents, all of the lads and lasses have been busy and I have been busy too, meetings and banking and tying up loose ends before the start of my holiday break, I am lucky this year as the Christmas holiday period has fallen when it has because I am not at work over the weekend anyway, we are closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so I have five days off! talking of days off, just to remind you that we are open pretty much as normal on Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and back to normal on Wednesday in the new year.

Just one more reminder, its the shortest day today, after today we head towards spring time!

That's it from me for this week, where ever you are and what ever you are doing I wish you all a very merry Christmas
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment