NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 14 December 2012

non stop friday

No I don't mean it has been non stop with customers today I mean non stop rain, I cant believe just how much the weather can change in 24 hours, yesterday freezing temperatures, ice on the canal and today incessant rain all day long!

I haven't seen much of Norbury as such today as I went straight from home to collect the new boat, he he it made me smile when i picked it up and I'm sure it will have that same effect on the many thousands that have already 'sailed' on her and the many thousands to come, I promise that once the rain has stopped I will get some photos, once I delivered the boat to Norbury I was soon dispatched again, this time down to the printers, our plumbing suppliers and our glass suppliers, so it is difficult for me to comment much about what has gone on here today, what I do know is that it has rained all day long!

That's it from me for this week, I am sure David will have something to say about the weekend.

Simon

1 comment: