NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Where does the time go?

Blanche announced this morning that there are only thirty eight days left until Christmas. I just don't know where the time goes to. There has been alot of water under the bridge in the last twelve months in one way or another.

I nipped into Newport this afternoon to get some supplies for the tea room and to do some banking. I must admit that I was surprised to see the Christmas lights already up. I suppose they are up in most towns/cities by now, but as I don't venture into these busy places on a regular occasion I wouldn't know.

Talking about Christmas, most of you already know that there is a superb open-air market hosted by Birmingham City Council. The Frankfurt Christmas Market is located in Victoria Square and stretches down New Street. It has always been a hive of activity when I have visited and has a superb atmosphere, especially at night. It begins tomorrow and runs until a couple of days before Christmas Day. If you haven't been before - it is a must. I-for-one will be organising an evening trip there shortly. Further information can be found here. Now there's an idea - why not hire one of our boats for a short break (Monday - Friday) and visit Birmingham in the coming weeks. It is truly the best way to visit this city (as it is also others). I'm sure we can work a good deal out for you!

There's been alot of activity from the staff at work today. I was going to get some shots of them hard at work - only to prove that we do some work occasionally! Unfortunately I lost the light by the time I got outside with the camera - so I will try again tomorrow.

Best regards. Until tomorrow.

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment