NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Strange day?

 Thanks Angela for yesterdays post, I have to say though that Angela doesn’t know what a strange day is ( I am now running for cover) its true it was a strange sort of day, a busy day I know that much, hence the lack of a post from me, its been a weird sort of day today, not an overly busy day yet as I sit here typing the blog I see it is after 4pm and I have no idea where the day has gone. We haven’t been blessed with good weather today and I don’t think it has brightened up all day, it has been a typical dull autumnal day, loads of leaves on the ground now and a definite nip in the air, talking of leaves on the floor, don’t forget that at this time of year they play havoc with sticking to your propeller, which slows you down and puts extra load on your engine, you would be amazed at just how much this happens!

The lads have been busy today, Freddie is back, and it doesn’t seem like he has been away, he has blacked a boat on the dock, prepared the counter bands for painting as well as serving customers on the wharf, Lee has prepared the roof on the boat in the dry dock for repainting whilst finishing off the other boat in the wet dock, Simon has been stripping out old stern gear on a boat ready to replace it tomorrow, I have finished looking through the boats for their winter works, cleared up all of my outstanding paperwork, emails and the like, and for the first time this year I have a clear desk in front of me! Time Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment