NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 14 January 2013

Brrrrrrrrrr!

I can  put my hand on my heart and say that I had every intention of taking some photos of the scenery this morning when I saw the snow coming down in flurries last night as I went to bed, I got up this morning and was in two minds as to weather I was disappointed or pleased that the snow was disappearing fast its lovely to see the snow covered country side but it does make our job hard work, any way by the time we had morning coffee the the rain had pretty much dispersed the snow covered boats and wharf and it has just turned in to a very cold and wet day!

Its been quite busy here today, the poor weather has meant that we haven't had folks in there droves but none the less its kept me, David and Denise busy all day, I even sold a boat today as well as some hire bookings, booked a few jobs in to the work shops as well as all of the other usual stuff that gets done on a daily basis; its that cold now I can hardly feel my fingers as I type this blog, so that's it from me I'm off to warm my hands up.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment