NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Big Thank you

I was really surprised by the amount of response to my post yesterday about moving some boats, A really big thank you to everyone that has replied with offers, Sorry that most of you will be disappointed in not getting a trip but in future when I have boats that need moving I will definitely be posting the information both on here and on Face book so keep your eyes open, If for any reason any one should drop out I will then contact the next person on the list, so a big thanks again!

Well thank God for that, the wind died down in the night and things got back to Normal here at Norbury for a while but then this afternoon it picked back up again and blew a bloody gale, It was so Windy here yesterday, you could hardly walk along the wharf and again this afternoon, I wonder if it was anything to do with the storms that parts of America have had recently, I don't know as I am not a meteorologist! The temperature has improved a little today as well, again thank God for that as I really do feel the cold!

Busy day today, one day boat out, one boat swapped around in the dry dock and one swapped around in the painting dock, Graham has been busy all day with the roof on the re-cabin, Bernard with finishing off the engine installation, Fred with pressure washing and general jobs around the yard, The tea room and shop have been a bit quiet which has enabled Angela to really get on top of her jobs, thats Good because she is on holiday next week, I have managed to catch up on loads of jobs as well.

That's it from me for today.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment