NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 23 September 2011

Steady Friday

The day started off nice and bright but there was a definite 'nip' in the air, my car was registering 7 degrees when I set off for work, I can see the temperature in the mornings dropping every day at the moment, some did report the other day that we are going to be in for another harsh winter again, where they got that information from I have no idea, I don't think anyone can predict that far ahead,The day warmed up a bit and the sun has stayed with us all day which has made it a really pleasant day!

Fridays can sometimes be a bit manic but today has been nice and steady, We had two day boats out this morning, they both headed off South to Wheaton Aston to have lunch at the Hartley Arms and returned having had a lovely day, all of the shared owned boats came back without issue, Fred duly pumped out all three of them out, we also had Summer wine and Phantasy return so Fred did them at the same time, he hasn't been under pressure today, Graham has been busy removing windows, welding and grinding the cabin job while Bernard has been engine servicing and general jobs on the boats, we haven't had Mick today, he has the flu, the tea room has kept Lorraine busy and Angela had to go and help out as it did get busy over the lunch time and stayed so for the afternoon, but the shop and wharf has been quiet again,the weekend will probably be a bit busier as we do have 10 boats out on Saturday and 3 on Sunday, talking of the weekend, I am working this weekend so David wont be doing the blog, I am afraid you will have to put up with me!!

That's it from me for another day, so until tomorrow
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment