NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Tuesday 27 September 2011

What a lovely day

What a lovely day it has been today. Glorious sunshine, I don’t know what temperature it has been, but it has certainly been a lot warmer than for the past few weeks.

I seem to have spent the majority of the day outside today, which has been a bit of luck I suppose, as I’ve been able to enjoy the sunshine. Firstly we had a boat to crane in and then I have given Steve a hand to load the sand and cement onto the boat and take it up the moorings so he can carry on.

Ange has been in the office/shop today and catching up with the laundry whilst Cheryl has been manning the tea room. We had to turn the freezers up about lunchtime as the sudden change in temperature played havoc with them.

Mick has been working on the cratch board that he has been making. Bernard has put the cylinder head back on that he has off on one of the brokerage boats and Julian has pressured washed a boat.

That’s it from me today. Enjoy your evening and what is left of the sun…


Regards,


David

No comments:

Post a Comment