NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 26 September 2011

Returned

Well I’m back and in full swing at Norbury after a few days away boating with good friends. I don’t know where the days go to when you have a break, they just seem to fly by.

As you know Simon is away, so we have had a bit of piece and quiet today, which has given me time to get back into the swing of things and to get on top of things. Graham is also off for a few days. So we have been a bit short handed, but I don’t think it has caused us any problems as things are getting a bit quieter during the week now.

Cheryl’s done a good job of manning the tea room today. Mick’s been doing jobs on several private boats, Matt’s been painting on the boat he has in the dock at the moment and Steve’s been hard at work on the moorings.

That’s everything from me today.

Until tomorrow.


Best regards,


David

No comments:

Post a Comment