NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 5 September 2011

Busy Monday

Today started a bit grey and it has been a bit grey all day, it rained a bit and the sun did not put in an appearance all day, I suppose it is autumn after all.

Its been a busy day today, so much so that I have forgotten much of what has gone on, We have had two day boats out and a hire boat out this afternoon, The lads have all been busy on there respective jobs, the tea room was quite busy considering it was a grey old day but the shop has been busy, yet the wharf has been quiet!

More traffic on the web than this canal now! I was looking at our website just before I started to type this blog and I was amazed at how many hits our main website has had sine the counter reset back in January, we have had a massive 100000 hits1 I wish the canal had seen as many boats.

I have a meeting to go to this evening so that's it from me for today.
Until tomorrow. Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment