NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Wednesday 18 May 2011

what has happened to the weather?

What has happened to the weather, it has been raining here at Norbury today and it is bitterly cold, which is really annoying as I am off on my holidays as from tonight, I was under the impression that we were in for a heat wave? I am keeping my fingers crossed that it picks up a bit for the weekend and next week.

Its been another busy day here, two boats un docked and a 70 footer docked for pressure washing and blacking, Bernard has been finishing off the stern gear job and has also removed the injectors and injection pump off the same boat as they all need servicing as they have not been done in nearly 30 years and the customer is complaining about smoke, we will also be doing a compression test on the engine to ascertain if the compression is down, Lee is still painting and the boat is already looking much better even though it is only in primer, Ralph has been pressure washing and has showed some customers out on Sphinx which has gone out for a short break, Steve has started on our moorings making the path wider and having a general sort out, I have been very busy again, completed on yet another boat sale, taking bookings for moorings, I would imagine now that we are full with moored boats, although we can always find space for a little one!

As I said earlier, I am on holiday as from tonight, I will be down south on my boat for a week, so David will keep you up to speed with what is occurring with the goings on here at Norbury in my absence.

That's it from me now as I have a train to catch.
Speak to you in a week or so.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment