NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Thursday 24 February 2011

Flown by

Another day has flown by! I can't believe that it is already 10 minutes to 5. Where has the day gone to?

It has been lovely to have the sun out all day. I've even been outside in my shirt sleeves rather than being wrapped up in a jumper and fleece :-).

We've had to have a shuffle around of boats today which takes a couple of hours out of the day, but (fingers crossed) they are all in the right location ready for the turnrounds this weekend.

Fred has blacked Sphynx and generally been tidying up around the yard, whilst Bernard has been armed with angle grinder and welding set to do some repairs to one of the boat that we are currently working on.

Mick has finished the works required on Quartz and has been doing some odd jobs on the other boats that are going out this weekend.

The tea room has been busy today with walkers, cyclists and tourists.

I know I promised you pictures of Ember and Quartz, but I haven't got around to it yet! - tomorrow, honestly...

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment