NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Thursday 10 February 2011

Wow what happened to Thursday

In the blink of an eye Thursday came and went like an Intercity train running late! I cant really tell you what went on today as we all seem to have been run off our feet, I said this morning that I was going out to get some stock, well I managed it at around 3 o'clock this afternoon and returned at nearly 5 o'clock and finally locked up the shop at just after 6 o'clock so as you can see I have been a bit busy!

It is Friday tomorrow, we are nearly half way through February and the season is looming rapidly, although the boats have carried on going out all winter, it has not been in great numbers but in two weeks time at 'half term' they will all be out, so it will be all hands to the pumps shortly to get the small details tidied up and the boats made 'ship shape' and ready for the holiday makers, it doesnt seem like five minutes ago that we were plunged in to the depths of what seemed like an Arctic winter, but know i can almost smell Spring in the air.

Today I was accused by a member of staff of always talking about money orientated subjects in my posts so just for you Fred I havent mentioned anything about money in this one, well except to say that I will be saving some as I think I am going to retire Fred early!! ...................................... ...................................................................Only kidding Fred if you should be reading this, I am not going to be that kind to you, you will work until you drop!

Until Tomorrow folks

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment