NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Sunday 28 August 2011

Bank holiday weekend...

I hope that you enjoyed reading Lorraine’s blog yesterday, she’s a real character and good fun to work with! You were meant to have it on Friday, but unfortunately our internet connection was playing up – I think I have fixed it now (fingers crossed).

We all had an extremely busy day yesterday with the hire boats turning round plus three dayboats, the holiday cottage and both motorhomes. It’s been a bit quieter today although we had three dayboats out again this morning and Summer Wine went out at about midday.

Matt has now finished painting La Valeria. I will get you some photographs when we bring her out of the dock tomorrow.

That’s everything from me today.

I’ll be back tomorrow.

Best regards,

David.

No comments:

Post a Comment