NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 27 January 2012

Going nippy

It has been a lovely day, the sun has been shining most of the day, we did have a very a light shower earlier on but then the sun came back out and it's been a proper wintered day, it started off very cold and as I am typing this the temperature has dropped again, the forecasters reckon that wea re in for artic conditions over he next few weeks, I certainly hope not, it feels like we are heading for spring and it would be lovely to have a nice erly one and then an Indian summer.

Its been a busy day again, I can't comment on what everyone has been up to as I have been out for part of the day, shopping for the shop, banking, collecting David's repaired computer and viewing a boat that might be coming in for sale, then this afternoon I helped Simon to re arrange the engines in the container, for anyone that doesn't know, we have a massive amount of second hand engines from all eras some aincient and some not so old, we also have a massive stock of gearboxes, everything from old parsons mechanical gearboxes and lister gear boxes to the latest PRM hydraulic gearboxes, so if you are in the market for some second hand spares for a vintage engine or a cheaper second hand spare for a BMC or something similar give us a ring we might just be able to save you a lot of money.

That's it from me for this week, I am sure that David will keep you entertained over the weekend, so until Monday, I hope you all have a nice weekend.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment