NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 20 January 2012

Not enough hours in the day

I am sorry that neither Simon or I blogged yesterday, but we were incredibly busy. We will still starring at computer screens, replying to emails and answering telephone calls until 6.15pm... It's good that things seem to be picking up, but there just aren't enough hours in the day!

It looks as though we have sold another boat this afternoon. I am intending on docking and blacking her tomorrow along with another boat that is going on for a survey. I am also in the process of advertising another boat "Old Henry" which will be live on our website tomorrow.

Everyone's been busy with winter maintenance today, so there isn't anything too interesting to report.

That's it from me tonight.

Until tomorrow.

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment