NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 13 January 2012

What a week!

What a week it has been, for lots of reason, but the weather has been mostly superb and today is certainly no exception, I have been out since lunch time, I had to go and look at a boat up in Lancashire and I had sun all the way there and back, it has been very cold, up in Lancs there was even frost still on the ground and that was just after lunch, the boats were covered this morning in frost at Norbury but as soon as there was some heat in the sun it soon disappeared and according to David the sun has been shining ever since, as Type this blog the sun is slowly going down over the Newport canal again, I can just see a rosy glow through the bridge'ole'

We have had a busy week, that's why the blog has been a bit sporadic this week, we have even seen some boats on the wharf for services, the lads have been busy getting the fleet boats ready for the new season which is now looming upon us, we are getting boats ready to go out tomorrow, amazingly we have boats out this early and we have Phantom going out for three weeks, talking of Phantom below are some picture taken today of the newly decorated rear doors that David scumbled and Tim our decorative artist painted this week, they were starting to look a bit worn so David persuaded me that it would be a good idea to have them freshened up, I am glad he twisted my arm as I think that they look really good and the two boats are the only two traditional boats that we have and they are the best booking boats in our fleet. I have done it again and have messed up with the text and pictures being in the wrong place so I do apologise.
That's it from me for this week, no doubt David will keep you up to speed with events over the weekend, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment