NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Thursday 26 January 2012

What a day!

I hope we don't have too many days like we have had today, the day didn't get off to a great start as I was suffering from a slight hangover from last night so I wasn't the brightest star in the sky, as the day progressed it was evident that what could go wrong would go wrong, almost every job that the lads did seemed to either take twice as long or it went wrong, we had a move around of boats today and I thought that I would help out, the first hire boat I went on to I untied it and then went to start the engine only to find that the battery was flat, I should have trown the towl in at that point and gone home, then the boat that we had just put in to the painting dock was to wet to start preparing so that left Matt with afew hours spare, the engine that we have just had reconditioned which Bernard has just put back in to a boat has been damaged by the company who did the rebuild, David's computer gave up the ghost today and we finally declared it dead, so as you can see its been one of those days!

Let's hope tomorrow is a bit better, until them.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment