NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 18 June 2012

Long stint

It started off very busy this morning, I didn't know if I was coming or going, it didn't help that David was not here, nor Angela, or Lorraine, Kim, Simon, Fred, or that Mick had just returned off holiday and also didn't have a clue what was going on first thing this morning, I soon sorted everything and everyone out, well those that were here today, no day boats today and only one hire boat so not a really busy day, the wharf has been busy again with boaters after some of our excellently priced diesel, the shop and tea room has keep Denise, Charlie and 'the mad as a hatter' Joyce busy today.

David has gone on his holidays (jammy so and so) he has gone off boating, for a change! I hope the weather stays good for him unlike the last couple of weeks, although today has been a nice day, with David away I am in for a 'long stint' I will work through now until my holiday in three weeks time, where guess what, I am off boating too, I really hope the weather stays nice for me too, I don't think we are that lucky though!

Pippin is off out today on a long cruise with our returning and good customers Wilf and Maggie, they are going to be cruising in and around Birmingham, if you see them give them a wave, they might even be taking a boat out over the winter period for the who;e winter, I reckon you could say that they have the bug!

That's it from me for today.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment