NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Sunny Thursday

Its been a lovely day today although I have been out most of today buying stock so I presume that Norbury has had nice weather like I have had, I cant really make many comments about what has gone on today, I do know that Angela has been putting stock away all day and David has been sorting out the Internet, at long last it looks like we have a new connection speed which will make our lives soooooo much better and hopefully the thing wont keep crashing, time will tell!

I am not around tomorrow so David will be able to give you a much better idea of the the goings on at Norbury and if you are lucky there may even be some pictures, I have a date with the bottom of a big boat down in Southampton at 6 o'clock in the morning.

I am afraid that is it from me for today as I need to get off for my long drive down South.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment