NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 18 April 2011

Today has flown by. It's been another busy one, with the sun shining on us until this afternoon when it went a bit overcast. I'm assure that the sun will be out again tomorrow. I am certainly looking forward to that because I'm going off boating for a day or two. I told you about a week ago about the historic boat gathering up at Ellesmere Port and we are heading towards that destination with Thea tomorrow.

There's been plenty of old boats through over the last couple of days, which really is making my feet itch to get away. That's the one downside to my job here, that I can't get away to many rallies as they tend to fall during our busy periods (ie. bank holidays). But when you have a got a boss like Simon - it makes being at work worth while... I'll feel better when I've had a couple of days boating with Sue!

Talking about Simon, he is currently somewhere near Coventry (as the M6/M1 junction is closed), dropping some boat movers off to bring a boat back from Northampton which will be going up for sale here next week. We've advertised Silver Mist today (see www.norburywharfltd.co.uk) she is a very pleasant 30 footer, which I am sure will not hang about for long as she is realistically priced at just £11,999.00 - a real bargain!

I think I can now get off home.

Catchya at the weekend.

Regards,

David

2 comments: