We've had a good day today - five boats turned round without a hitch, new occupants in for the weekend in the holiday cottage and two boats sold. Yes! Two boats sold. We are fast running out of boats for sale, so if you have a boat to sell remember that our brokerage fee is just 4% + VAT - give us a call to discuss...
Graham has been fitting a new middle pipe (that's the flue from stove to the collar on the cabin top) to a private boat. They are a lovely couple who have even made scones for Graham to take home to his family. Bernard and Fred have been up to their normal Friday and daily duties, whilst Mick has started on an electrical job that we have got in.
The sun shone until just after lunch, when the heavens opened and the rain's been on and off since then. It's threatening to rain again as I write this, but I understand that the weather forecast is good for this coming week :-) We've got a busy day planned for tomorrow, so lets hope that the rain holds off then - although I suppose that we need it to top the reservoirs up.
I heard news of a good friend of mine that is currently on holiday in France, unfortunately her little girl has developed Chicken Pox which has delayed her planned return for tomorrow. I hope that Moo gets better soon and the health authorities let her fly home before I am off on holiday on Tuesday, or I shan't get to see her before I go :-(
We have got a few slots left in the dry dock for docking and blacking during August and September. If you want to take advantage of "giving your boat a day out at Norbury" please give Simon or myself a call and I we will offer you a deal that you can't refuse!
That's it for today, catch ya tomorrow...