NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Wednesday 13 July 2011

A bit slow to get going this morning!

I am not referring to me in the title! The weather I mean, it was horrible first thing, it was grey and overcast but as the day has progressed it has brightened up nicely, It was a bit slow with customers first thing as well, a bit like the weather, but again as the day has progressed it has picked up and we have had a steady flow of people through the door and on the wharf all day.

This morning saw Fred filling the dock and as soon as Bernard turned up they removed both boats that had been in there since Sunday, they then docked another one for pressure washing and blacking, the dock is very busy this year so if you are reading this and want your boat blacking don't delay in booking a slot, Fred then went on to pressure wash the hull sides leaving Bernard to finish off making the mooring spikes for the moorings on the main line,Graham has been cracking on with the new cabin fit, it is in danger of being finished this week, I know I have said it before but he is doing a cracking job, it isn't very often you find someone with an eye for detail and workmanship quite like his! Steve is making good progress with the moorings and Lee and Matt have been painting in the wet dock and giving the day boats a bit of a spruce up as they do take a bit of a battering.

That's it from me for today.
Simon

1 comment:

  1. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.


    Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
    I will be grateful to you if you put my blog on your Blogroll.
    I really need your help

    ReplyDelete