NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Sunday 24 July 2011

NWF at Burton on Trent

The sun has definitely brought the crowds out today, in their flocks! Pam has been in again today and along with Lorraine, Jack and a helping hand from Ange they have done a superb job at manning the Tea room.

We had three day boats out this morning, who all thoroughly enjoyed their trip in the wonderful sunshine.

Mick and Ralph got on with their normal Sunday duties of seeing the day boats out and then docking a boat which Ralph has now pressure washed ready to be blacked.

Well that's it from me for a bit. I will be heading off to the National Waterways Festival at Burton on Trent after tomorrow evening with a pair of working boats called Clover and Fazeley ready for the event next weekend. The last time I was in attendance at a National with this particular pair of boats was back in 2001 at Milton Keynes and also the previous (Millenium) year at Waltham Abbey (see if you can spot me in this video!). So, if you are visiting this years event, please pop by and say hello (I'll even let you buy me a drink haha!). Unfortunately we (Norbury Wharf Limited) won't be exhibiting at this years event, but I won't mind talking shop, so if you need a question answering about the services that we can offer you and your boat, please do not hesitate to ask - I'll be only too willing to answer.

Bye for now!

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment