NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Saturday 23 July 2011

It's been a busy old day

I've been spending some time down in Tamworth recently, no not on dry land, but on a friends boat. Last night was no exception and when I left there at 6am this morning the sun was out and the day looked promising. By the time I got to Cannock I was driving through thick fog and limited to about 30mph to allow at least some visibility. I arrived back at home and took Annie out for her morning walk and got sorted for work. By the time I arrived at work the fog was starting to lift and soon later the sun was shining over Norbury too. We've seen a bit of cloud, but in the main the weather has been an improvement compared to the last few weeks...

As I have already said in the title of this post "it's been a busy old day" here at Norbury. We had three day boats out first thing this morning and we've turned around nine boats today, which has kept everyone busy. We had to call in extra staff to cover today, so regular customer's will have been pleased to see Pam back again in the tea room. Bill has also been in this afternoon to help with show rounds.

The new owners of Andari have collected her today. Talking about brokerage boats, there has been alot of interest today.

That's it from me today.

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment