NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 28 March 2011

I'm back!!!

G'day folks, I'm back from my global tour, well it was only The Gambia but it was a few thousand miles away. The weather was incredible but I have been told that the weather was glorious last week here! typical I go away and the weather improves, the weather has been superb today and rightly so seeing as its my birthday today, but the down side is I have been at work so tonight i'm off out for a curry with David and my partner Amanda and a few beers after, Thanks for all of the birthday wishes and for the lovely ecard that i got form Vic and Sue, cheers Sue xx

First day back and I have not stopped all day, me and David have been flat out here, the Tea room has had a steady flow of customers and all the lads have been busy with each of their respective jobs, we have even seen a few boats moving today, me and David are just off now to move a boat that we have just bought, so sorry for the short post tonight but.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment