NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Monday 21 March 2011

Promises, promises...

What a glorious day it has been today. I wanted to pick the computer up and take it outside along with the telephone, but there wasn't anyone else in to man the tills! That meant that I had to sit in the office and look out of the window, although I have just managed to grab ten minutes sat on the doorstep having a chat with a good friend.

We have had plenty of people through the doors today, which is amazing for a Monday - it must be the weather!

Jay has been busy in the tea room and I have been run off of my feet with telephone calls, customers in the shop and advertising work, so I am afraid that you haven't got any photographs to look at again today :-(

Mick has been doing some work to this boat and Steve has finished the woodwork on the dayboat. He has started varnish her, so i will get you some pictures tomorrow.

Lee's applied the final coat of paint to the cabin sides on the boat he has in the dock, and will be on roof, decks etc. tomorrow - pics to follow!

That's it for today folks.

Catchya tomorrow

David

No comments:

Post a Comment