NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 18 March 2011

Whhhaaaaaaay its Friday

Yipeeeeeeee its Friday, and not just any old Friday, its the start of a week off, I am having a week off now as I doubt that I will get the chance until November, I know I had a week off not that long ago but I would usually have two weeks off together but I couldn't this year because of other peoples holidays, I am such a kind and considerate person! Any way what a lovely day it has been, even with my flu it has seemed like a nice day, the sun has been shining all day, as far as I know all the boats have gone out without any problems, I say this as I have not been around much today, I have been out and about buying stock for the shop, Oh and a boat to be sold, I guess all the lads have been busy or David would have mentioned it, so sorry I cant tell you what they have been up to.

Sorry but this is only going to be a short post as I have nothing else to add, really it should be David typing this as he has more of an idea of what has been going on today.

Until a week on Monday, which incidentally is my Birthday, I will leave you in the very capable hands of Mr Ray

TTFN
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment