NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Friday 25 March 2011

Twice in one day!

It seems strange to be typing the blog again today, the day seems to have flown by - I just don't know where it has gone.

It's been another busy one. We've turned twelve of the shared owned boats around today, without any major problems to rectify. (I've been told by one of the owners to say that Willoughby has got off safely). We've also had one of the motorhomes go out on hire. I think they will all be enjoying some sunshine over the coming week.

Fred's applied the first coat of blacking to George. That's the boat that we have got on the dock at present. Here's a picture.


Lee's finished painting the boat he has in the dock (I can't remember if it's called Gemma, Sophie or what - Sorry Andy!). I've taken a picture so you can admire his handy work.




That's about it for today.

Until tomorrow.

Regards,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment