NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Internet connections!

I've got some pictures for you today. I've been playing around with our internet connection for the last hour or so, so I am afraid that I haven't got too much time to write much tonight as I am off out for a BBQ. Yes, it's getting to that time of year.


Fred has applied the last coat of blacking to the boat on the dock today and has been doing some maintenance work around the side.


Steve has finished off the woodwork on Victory and he has now started to apply the varnish.


This was Fred's second project today, he has lifted up the slabs that had sunk down into the ground at the side of the Holiday Cottage and he has now prepared it ready to be concreted tomorrow.


Bernard has done some welding to the boat on the dock and has been working on Blackberry Way this afternoon.

See you all tomorrow.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment