NORBURY WHARF LIMITED

NORBURY WHARF LIMITED
Shop front in the summer

Thursday 9 August 2012

will it last

Wow what a stunning day it has been and it makes me wonder just how long it will last for? the weather forecast is pretty good and it looks like we should be in for a nice weekend, I certainly hope so!

As you can imagine with the sun out it has been a busy day, and a day frought with problems, everything that someone has touched has either broken or has gone wrong in some way, I wont bore you with the details, except I will say that most of the issuse are as a direct result of people not listening or not using thier initiave to sort out a simply problem,I will add that I am glad its time to go home!

Seeing as it is such a nice evening I am going to slope off to the pub for a quick beer on my way home.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment